Flat Stanley dances on a table

Right before I left for Långvik, Flat Stanley made it back from his reindeer adventure. Thank goodness. I had to leave at 8am in the morning! Långvik is absolutely gorgeous area of Finland. Lots of snow and lots of trees.



After working all day with my awesome client, I was preparing to go to the spa. I came back to the room and Flat Stanley was ready, too. "Hey, Roro. I'm ready to go to the sauna."



I said, "Oh no, Flat Stanley. You can't go to the sauna. If you get wet, you might turn into a papery mess on the floor."

"Okay, Roro," he pouted. That was the first time I'd ever seen anything but a smile on his face. And, at that moment, I realized I wanted to bring back his smile.

So later on, I told Flat Stanley, "Hey, Flat Stanley, let's go downstairs to a party with my friends!" Flat Stanley was so excited.



So we went down to the lobby of the spa. It was super swanky!!! Look at the beads and the super stylish lights and stuff. Needless to say, we had a lot of fun. Maybe too much fun.

My friend, Amanda yelled, "Flat Stanley! What are you doing on that table?" Oh no!